Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

FOTD...Neutral NYX & MAC

Neutral FOTD


So, this is the look that I came up with for bridal make-up. I actually think its a smokey without all the smoke..lol!

What I'm Wearing
Eyes: Urban Decay P/P(sin)
Nyx Single shadow(Champagne) 1/3 of lid
Mac Shadow(Flourishing) Greenish color-Outer V
Mac Shadow Suite(Sweet Liason) Highlights inner corner-Brow bone

Cheeks: Jordanna Blush(Terra Cotta)
MSF(Comfort)

Lips: Nyx(Heredes) Nars(Orgasm)

Foundation: Revlon Colorstay (Amber & Cappuccino)

Thanx to all my Bff' following.....Muah! <3<3<3

Check me out on YT as 77ProfeChanel
or on Facebook Grant JayChanel
Brown Beauty Bloggers/ProfeChanel

2 comments:

  1. cute! love the simplicity :] you have gorgeous cheek bones girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Awwh thanx SiSi!!I will be gosting a giveaway 50 followers,so stay tuned(*_-)


    Nelly~

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts