Search This Blog

Friday, April 1, 2011

Accessory Freak!

I find any reason to buy accessories.....and I love it! I recently went to a store in my town "Its Fashion" to do my usual browsing inventory. This store not only carry accessories but , urban wear, work clothes, casuals, shoes, under garments and more. Similar to a Rainbow, or Pretty Girl, or Pay half for my NY up northern Readers. But I usually go there to catch their accessory sales that are Crazy! I have found earings, bracelets, even complete  Necklace & earings sets for a low as .99 cents..yes!
This particular set was marked down from 7.99 to1.99..I couldnt believe it when I saw it! It is soo pretty. An antique gold leaves in layered design with aqua beads draping down the necklace and earings......2 bucks!


One of the things I truly love about this store "It's Fashion" is, U can always find something different in there, as well its a store that caters to women of all ages. Much more to come.....lol!

Thnx to all my Bff's and let me know whatcha think! Is this something you would wear?

Love<3<3<3 ProfeChanel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts