Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Revved up for Revlon Shiny Sheers & Super Lustrous Lipgloss!!

Hey my BFF's this a random review on the Revlon Shiny Sheers, and lipgloss in Super Lustrous. Okay, I was out running some errands; I somehow found myself in the cosmetic isle of a store *side eye*  my hubby asked  "Can you go one day without buying make-up?" I thought to myself "good question." Long story short, I gave in because I'm doing this review on Revlon Products I purchased..lol!


Revlon Shiny Sheers

Super Lustrous




803 Rum Glow
The Rum Glow is my favorite! I have very pigmented lips and this gives them the perfect natural color, without feeling as if I have on lipstick. It's perfect to just carry with me!


810 After Glow












After Glow is one of those soft shimmery pinks. It's not bad, but not what I would take with me everywhere. I would def use this on top of another color like purples and browns, I think it would make a darker matte  lipstick pop.


815 Mauvy Star













I really like Mauvy Star! This is soo "purty" because it has the perfect amount of color. I am really starting to get into mauves and purple-ish colors. I would also pair this with a rich purple lipstick or fushia, what do you think?


030 Toast to Shine













Toast to Shine is a natural very soft peachy-goldish lipgloss. The consistency is just perfect. Not too thick or not to greasy. This is an everday lipgloss. It can be worn with or without lipstick. I actually like this one so much I bought 5 of them! hehee..hehee, on the low...ADDICTION...lol!

All of these lip products were purchased from Big Lots; I am not sure if these products are discontinued or not. I only paid $2.00 for each one, not a penny more(excluding tax). If you have a Big Lots in your town check it out, great deals!

Well, I just wanted to share this with my BFF's and tell everyone what I thought about these products. LUV THEM<3. I luv that the Shiny Sheers applies sheer and are buildable; the more strokes the better the color pay-off.
                                                                    ****NOTE****
I have very pigmented lips, color depends on lip pigmentation!


To Fashion Therapist,
I think these would be great for you to start with, give'em a try!
Any Rite-Aide, Walgreens, CVS, Duane Reade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts