Search This Blog

Monday, November 29, 2010

NYX Trio Palette Review & Swatches

Ooh, It's really starting to get nippy outside! In the early morning is the coldest, this is the only time of year (in the south) that truly reminds me of the New York atmosphere.:(

So, This is my review on the NYX Trio Palettes. I really like these palettes because of the packaging, wide range of colors, texture and price!

Pros
Great color pay-off
Smooth Texture
Mirror Package
Inexpensive
Easy to blend
Hypoallergenic/Cruelty free

Cons
May be too shimmery/Metallic Finish
Not enough Matte colors
Only Online(in some states)
Hard to Depot(texture too soft)

In my all honesty, I think NYX Trio Palettes are very decent, and for three e/s in one palette the price is superb! I ordered 5 palettes, on Oct.26th from Cherry Culture for 5.99 each (with 20% off the entire purchase). NYX Cosmetics is running a 50% off special on their site it ends today@ 12am CST. For my East Coast Bff's, We have Up until 3:00am to place an order.:)

Here are some swatches:



Sweet Lagoon/Ocean/Aqua



Rock & Roll


Aloha/Deep Bronze/Mink Brwn


Dune

Spring Leaf/Green Tea/LimeGreen
Some of the swatches appear to be a little washed out, Sorry about that; However, they are highly pigmented. My fave is Dune, love the color combo! I hope all my Bff's enjoyed these swatches; I will post eyeshadow looks for each palette very soon...
Thank you  my Bff's<3
Remain Beautiful, Live Fabulous, Be Fierce!!

6 comments:

  1. metallic can be overbearing at times. I like satins or mattes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer, I do agree with you... I like mattes for daytime looks, much more toned down..Thnx for stopping by<3

    Remain Beautiful, Live Fab, Be Fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these swatches. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Chanel Craves....Luv the name!I appreciate you stopping by:D

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts