Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lovin It, My Fave Mac Lipstick!

I do not own a ton of Mac Lippies a few here and there, But one that I purchased whichI seem to gravitate to alot is Lovin It! It is a Lustre Finish, Like most of my Mac Lipsticks, besides one, which is Matte(Velvet Teddy). I truly am in love with Mac's Lustre lipsticks because, they apply sheer, buildable and moisturizing.
The best way to describe "Lovin It" is a warm, brown-ish plum color with minimal sparkle. It truly is a beautiful color, especially on warmer skin-tones. Most cool skin-tones would agree it "may" be too warm for their skin tone.(my opinion). Unfortunately, this is a discontinued product and may be hard to find...I will provide dupes for this color as an option. I have seen All Cosmetic Wholesale(ACW) Carry "Lovin It" for $12.99, But reminder may pay more due to shipping=7.50! I purchases this one a CCO and paid $10.25... Well here is the lipstick..I hope U likey(*_-)


Picture did not come out as clear, but color is accurate....I will post pics of lipstick worn, Soon!


Thnx to all my BFF's Let me know what you think?
ProfeChanel!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts