Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Facebook Needs An Oscar

Real brief, My sister N law and I have been trying to reconnect my husband with his father, they lost contact for over 20 years. Sunday morning, we were on the phone talking about the situation, when I decided to go on FB and type his father's name in. Ironically, we had a mutual friend (Sherika DrDivah Prince)!  The person that I did find wasnt his father, but his brother. I sent a message to him explaining the situation, his brother called around and confirmed the info that I gave to him to a sister. I also requested her as a friend and so did my sis-n-law. She wrote me back and said that my hubby, was her brother, and they have been trying to find him as well!
  We are all soooo happy, that things like this actually happens in real life! A whole new beginning for everyone, with a whole new family!
  Just thought I'd share a wonderful story, it's beautiful to be able to spread good cheer
GOD Bless To All~

Thnx to my Bff's
ProfeChanel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts