Search This Blog

Monday, August 29, 2011

Sinful Colors Nail POlish In Timbleberry

This is a part of the Sinful Colors nail polish haul, which I purchased from Walgreens about a week ago. I really enjoy SC because they have a huge color variation. Enough with the rambling, on to the swatches!



Now, the color is coming out a bit more Orange, However, it is actually a combo of Coral-Pink-ish color. The color in my opinion is very pretty! The application is creamy and is easy to apply.In some cases with SC polishes, sometimes the polish can be a little hard to work with but I found this to quite easy. The drying process did take some time but when dried; it dried with a shine, not flat like other SC polishes. I applied 3 coats and one top coat. Drying time is about 5-8 minutes, ONLY, Because I wanted the true color to be seen with 3 coats.

I have been really getting into these sinful color nail polishes, and I just waould like to contribute my swatches for people who may be interested in certain nail polish colors.....:) pay it foward!

Thank to All my Bff's (New & Old)
Check Me Out On YT as 77ProfeChanel
Friend Me On FB as Grant JayChanel https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001126637592

For Your Favorite Makeup Brushes Check Out Sigma Beauty Click Here: www.sigmabeauty.com/?click=86807

Remain BeautifulLive Fabulous, Be Fierce!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts