Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Mickey Mouse Me Nail Polish (Ruby Kisses)

About a month ago, I went to my local Beauty supply store for some NYX jumbo Pencils. I always glance the Ruby Kisses section for their primer or lippies. Well, in the nail polish display, I noticed a new line of HD polishes. Very bright vibrant colors; hard to miss. To be quite honest, out of all the colors, one particular color stood out to me the most. It is a very pretty mauvey-lavender pinkish color. I would love to find a lipstick in this color. On to the review, Shall we!
Love this color as a neutral or I would say nude for the nails. The polish is very rich and pigmented. The brush is wide, so application is even, and creamy.  I only applied 2 coats  and color is true to the bottle. I aslo love the name. I didnt realize the name until waaayy after I purchased it. Then it made me like it a little more. These polishes are definitely different from the other Ruby Kissed polishes  in the square bottle. The consistency is much creamier and long lasting. Well here it is





This is my review of the Ruby Kisses HD Nail Polish In "Mickey Mouse Me." I truly love the color so  much I will be purchasing a few more. Oh, btw, these polishes are only $2 bucks....(*_-).  If you like Sinful Colors, or the other Ruby Kisses N/P then you would love these. If any one my Bella Beauties out there has already tried these polishes and let me know what colors are a must have from this line!
Thnx 4 Stopping by Bella Beauties
Chanel (77ProfeChanel) YT

For Your Favorite make-up Brushes Go To Sigma Beauty Click Here:
www.sigmabeauty.com/?click=86807

Friend me on FB https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001126637592

Remain Beautiful, Live Fabulous, Be Fierce!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts