Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sinful Colors Nail Polish In Soul Mate#945

I have noticed that out of my Sinful Colors Haul, I purchased quite a few pink polishes. Now, usually, I am not a big fan of pink; however, pink nail polishes are my new fave! The Sinful Colors Walgreens sale has allowed me to experiment with colors I  typically wouldnt care for. This color  I am reviewing is called Soul Mate; a creamy pink with a slight peach undertone. I have noticed on lighter skin tones it pulls more peachy color. Like all Sinful Colors nail polish most are a hit rather than a miss. I enjoy this color; it has a very girly feel:)
Here are the swatched


Application Coats: 3
Top Coat: 1
Drying Time: Appx. 8-10 w/o dryer

Thank you to all my Bff's 4 stopping by (new & old)

For Your Favorite Make-up brushes go to Sigma Beauty click Here: www.sigmabeauty.com/?click=86807

Remain Beautiful, Live Fabulous, Be Fierce!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts