Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tanger Outlet NYX Haul!

The same day I went to the CCO In Myrtle beach, My husband and I stopped by the Fragrance outlet. I truly went in there so he can browse the men cologne's, however, I bumped into a NYX display rack.......so Happy! The sales woman said to me that  it was my lucky day(sales pitch) because they're having a special everything must go sale on single e/s, jumbo pencils, lip and eyeliners, liglosses, lipsticks, nail polishes, false eyelashes were all on sale for a $1....WHAT! I have been browsing the Internet looking for NYX Dollar Galore Sale, which they are not having, no time soon, So when I saw the Fragrance store was having  this sale I went IN(crazy).

The sales woman said that it's basically a 10 for 10 sale. So this is the list of things I purchases
41 Single Eyeshadows
10 Jumbo Pencils
5 Eyeliners
6 Lip liners
4 pks false Eyelashes
2 Round Lipsticks
2 Diamond L/S
1 Black label L/S
3 Megashine Lipglosses
3 Concealers In a Jar

After I spent way too much in the CCO, I just "HAD"(hyperbole) to buy NYX, because It was major sale!
P.S I wont be doing any huge make-up shopping for awhile  ;/










 So this is my continuation of my Tanger Outlet Haul. I hope U guys enjoyed and I really appreciate all of my Bff''s for stopping by(*_-)

Thank you,
ProfeChanel

BTW, Dont forget that I will be hosting a giveaway when I get to 50 followers, so stay abroad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts