Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Green Goblin Diva Holloween FOTD (Requested)

Good Morning

I have not posted in awhile; there's so much going on with me! I am  trying to create my online boutique "FabuLust Fashions." This is where I will feature customize shoes(Heels) with Swarvoski Crystals and other embellishments; as well as fashionable accessories. But enough of that, here is my Holloween Inspired Look!




I used the Coastal Scents 88 Palette to create most of the look and Some pigments from  Spectrum Cosmetics.

Thanx to all my Bff's <3xo<3xo<3xo

Dont forget to check out The Conservatorie for Great Wholesale Professional Make-up and Brushes Click Here:
http://theconservatorie.com/

Chanel~

Remain Beautiful, Live Fabulous, Be Fierce!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts